Saturday, June 20, 2009

Graduation!! Congraduations PJ!!


It's hard to believe that these 19 years went by so fast. It seems like just yesterday we were welcoming you into the world during a thunderstorm that's certainly a metaphor. Everyone always says it goes fast and you just have no idea how true that is.
Of course PJ had to do high school in exactly the same manner as her mother, we all held our breath until the very last day only to find out that she did indeed have all the requirements in order to walk. I call it Karma and yes, I'm sorry I hexed you Shannon by saying I hope you have one just like you...but you did! Believe me, that's a good thing. You all may have created your fair share of drama and caused us a lot of stress and worry but it's worth it. At least you are good, smart, exciting and funny girls (ladies...whatever!) CONGRATULATIONS Paige! We are all very proud of you...

No comments: